The following protocols are in place in the studio:
- Classes will consist of no more than four clients. This will leave a distance of at least 1.5 m between clients.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and must be used upon entering.
- The trainer will use a non-contact thermometer to measure and record each client’s temperature.
- It will be compulsory to wear a mask for the duration of the class by the trainer as well as the clients, unless otherwise agreed upon by all class participants.
- Each client brings a towel from home to place on the top half of the mat especially for exercises which are done lying down.
- All mats and props are properly sanitized after each class.
- Anyone with symptoms of the virus or who have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, will be required to stay away from class for two weeks.